Friday, August 1, 2014

Dreaming of the Wedding

Now for the real count down. I woke up heart pounding this morning at 5 a.m. I had just dreamed that I was going over the final menu for the wedding with Victoria and she was telling me she had ordered hot dogs, coleslaw and choco-tacos for the reception. 
The things that throw me into a panic, lol.
 My apologies to anyone who had hot dogs, coleslaw and choco-tacos at their reception.
No offense intended.
All the milk glass containers I could beg, borrow or buy.  I had quite a few already, and scored two more in the last week at yard sales (yes!). Earl's mom and a friend came through with the rest.
We're coming into the final week,  everything's going to be alright.
See you later with photos ;>)
 


12 comments:

  1. LOL...what dream! The wedding is going to be beautiful Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That milk glass looks so pretty just lined up that way.

    Oh dreams can ruin a few minutes especially when, upon waking, it takes so long to figure out that it was only a dream. Phew! I'm sure that you could have made it work...hot dogs and cole slaw actually sounds pretty good to me right now, but I've not yet eaten lunch. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mil glass looks so lovely. I'm sure all will be well...no hot dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love choco tacos! but i love the MG more. everything will be just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know what a choco taco is but you had me laughing out loud when I read this.

    I'll be sure not to put hot dogs on our menu between now and next weekend. Wouldn't want to be burned out on them before we feast on them at the wedding.

    So, grilled or boiled (ball park style)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just keep repeating to yourself, "everything will be alright". I love a good hot dog & coleslaw....but....for a wedding - questionable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's going to be so pretty! I have no doubt you'll have it all perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH...that dream would have given me a heart attack...:)
    It is going to be an awesome wedding and I can't wait to see all the photos....

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wedding will be beautiful - perfect! Even if she serves hot dogs! I love the milk glass and everything I've seen. All your hard work will be worth it all!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathy, it's kind of like in the final stages before a baby is born and we start having nightmares!!! I did the same thing before my daughter got married! It'll be lovely and I can't wait to see pictures!! - Dori -

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is going to be so beautiful! Love what you've done! You'll probably have at least one more nightmare before this is over! Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is the wedding over, Kathy?
    I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)